TAKING SUBMISSIONS NOW FOR SPRING 2022!
Our signature upcycled Charity Art Auction is back! This year we turn our eyes and ears to vinyl records. We have 100 records to transform into 100 individual works of art. What will you create?
All media is welcome. Thinking outside of the box is encouraged.
Participating artists will be featured on our social media channels and all 100 records will be exhibited in person for 100,000 art lovers at Mission Fed ArtWalk in Little Italy on April 30th and May 1st, 2022.
Apply by January 31st: ONLINE FORM HERE
- We will contact you once your application has been reviewed. Apply early!
- Each artist can design up to 3 vinyl records. They can be exhibited as a set or as individual works of art – your choice.
- Vinyl records are available for pickup at our office OR you are welcome to source your own.
- If this is your first time participating in our Charity Art Auction, please provide samples of your art.
- If you are not local to San Diego, you may source your own record(s) and ship your completed artwork to us. Let’s talk!
- Artists will receive 25% of the final sales price.
- 75% of proceeds will benefit ArtReach’s free visual arts education programs for schools and community centers throughout San Diego County.
Send all project inquiries:
Anna Laroque, Community Engagement Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your participation creates more art opportunities for the next generation of artists. Thank you. Together, we can ignite change for a more creative San Diego.