Join ArtReach ArtMakers. Turn your donation into a year of art a month at a time.
Our monthly donors support free programs for schools that serve significant populations of low-income families. Many students speak English as a second language, are new American citizens, or may have other challenges in the home. As ArtReach is an all-inclusive program, children of all abilities are involved in each lesson. We humbly invite you to join our monthly donors.
When you join the ArtReach ArtMakers monthly giving program, you join a special group of donors committed to expanding education through quality visual arts instruction in classrooms that would otherwise have no access to artmaking instruction. You help insure that next generation of creative thinkers and doers. You connect students to artists from the community committed to teaching art skills, but also committed to challenging young people to think big and explore with paint, ink, clay, and more. You are an ArtMaker.
“I am proud to be a monthly donor for ArtReach. My monthly gift — when combined with others — means ArtReach has a more consistent revenue stream to deliver art to kids all year long. And I don’t have to worry about forgetting to give at the end of the year when I am at my busiest!” -Lori Borg, ArtMaker
How your generous monthly donation helps ArtReach:
- Sign up once. Give all year.
- Each monthly donation of $7 insures that at least one student receives a free lesson via the ArtReach Access to Art program
- When you give monthly, we plan more efficiently
As an ArtMaker monthly donor, you enjoy a special relationship with ArtReach. You directly impact our mission every day. We want you to stay in the know about how your donation impacts San Diego youth. Your special benefits include:
- Quarterly newsletter + student updates
- Invitation to ArtReach student programs and exhibits
- Special discounts to ArtReach events
- ArtMakers Concierge to answer all of your questions
How your donation will be used:
- $10 – Clay for 50 students to create their first
- $20 – Mirrors, oil pastels, and paper for 30 students
to convey their feelings through expressive self portraits
- $50– Supplies to provide art making experiences for
200 families at community events
- $100 – 100 art journals for at-home practice
doodling the next great idea
- $250 – End-of-the-year art show to recognize and
celebrate students’ creativity
- $500 – Original art lesson with an ArtReach Teaching
Artist, including all supplies for 100 students
- $1,000 – Professional canvases for 200 students
to create original, lasting artwork
Join ArtMakers today!