Join us on October 7, 2018 for an artful afternoon raising funds for our Free Art Program. Click for Tickets!
ArtReach is honored to partner with San Diego Honda Dealers for their Month of Giving Campaign. Check out our video:
2017-2018 School Year Stats.
ArtReach continues to grow. We have engaged in creative thinking and creative doing with 23 San Diego County schools, totaling 4,855 students in this school year alone! That's a new record for ArtReach, and a lot of original art. Thank YOU for believing in and supporting our mission of Art for All! If you are interested in bringing ArtReach to your neighborhood school, drop us a line.
Wish List // Donate your time or goods to ArtReach
Want to get involved in the Art for All cause? Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Our Amazon Wishlist!
- Electronics: MacBook, iMac, Digital Camera
- Volunteers: Photographers for events and student workshops, Volunteer Coordinator, event donations, art workshop assistants
- Office Supplies: Stamps, whiteboards, rolling carts, storage bins
- Art Supplies: Sharpies, scissors, watercolor paper, air dry clay, watercolors, paint, brushes, paper plates and bowls
Financial support is provided by the City of San Diego.