Your donation ignites youth creativity and ensures that our youth continue to receive free, high-quality visual arts programs. We cannot do this work without your support and we are grateful for your gift in any amount.
Other ways to give
Make AmazonSmile your portal to purchases and choose ArtReach as your designated charity. Every time you buy Amazon products ArtReach will receive .05% of your purchase price as a donation at no extra cost to you! Click here for more info.
PayPal Giving Fund
When you donate through PayPal Giving Fund, 100% of your donation will go to ArtReach. Click here to donate.
Does your company offer matching funds to eligible non-profits? Consider choosing ArtReach. To discuss this option, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-940-7278.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, email email@example.com or call 619-940-7278.
ArtReach Mural Artists work directly with youth at schools and community centers to dream up large collaborative works that represent their vision. We are here to find out what you see for your walls.
ArtReach believes in the power of community and art to change lives and spaces. A mural provides an opportunity for people to work together while creating something transformative and lasting for their site. The ArtReach Mural Program works directly with youth at schools and community centers to dream up large collaborative works that represent their vision. We are here to find out what you see for your walls. What reflects and is important to your community?
ArtReach Mural Program Offers
- Engagement in Creative Placemaking
- Youth collaboration from concept to completion
- Project leadership from professional Mural Teaching Artists
- Mural arts history and contemporary connections
- Skill-building: painting, color theory, composition, design
- Community Paint Days: connection through contribution
- Mural dedication: ribbon cutting ceremonies to gather, acknowledge, celebrate
ArtReach Mural Program Instills
- School/center pride and beautification
- Sense of belonging
- Collaborative empowerment
- Learning new art skills
- Transformation of space
ArtReach tailors workshops to your needs: Create a painted mural anywhere on your campus. ArtReach is happy to fit your site’s aesthetic and curatorial requests that are appropriately tailored for your students’ ages and skill set.
Location: Any school site or community center in San Diego County
Check out all of the sites with ArtReach murals
Inquire about an ArtReach Mural Program
Contact: Izzy Halpern, Mural Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Artmaking provides a conduit for helping students process and express feelings, foster community with their peers, and experience self-esteem building activities through creative thinking and doing.
Our visual arts education programs are inspired by relevant, contemporary visual arts practices with a focus on creating spaces for expression by fostering community and connection in the classroom. Artmaking provides a conduit for igniting the creativity that already resides within each young person, helps students process and express feelings, fosters community with peers, and builds self-esteem in a supportive yet challenging environment.
ArtReach Residency Program Offers
- Intentional classes led by practicing Teaching Artists
- Skill-building and introduction to new visual art techniques
- Installation of student art in campus community spaces
- Collaborative projects and culminating events
- Art History: emphasis on historical, local, contemporary, BIPOC artists
- Customized Curriculum: Social-Emotional Learning, Arts Integration, STEAM, IB, etc.
Free Programs for Title I Schools
All young people deserve access to creative opportunities. Each year, ArtReach provides a limited number of free visual arts programs for elementary schools that lack the financial resources to fund a visual arts program for their students. We also provide an ongoing discount on total program cost to all San Diego County schools with a Title I designation.
Inquire about an ArtReach Residency Program
Contact: Brooke Benedix, Residency Program Manager at email@example.com